Make an Appointment
For more information on the Survivorship Program or to make an appointment, call (520) 694-CURE.
The University of Arizona Cancer Center Supportive Care Clinic is staffed with Family Medicine physicians who have additional training in Integrative Medicine. They see patients in active treatment as well as those who have completed treatment.
In collaboration with the medical and psychosocial services at The University of Arizona Cancer Center, we will work with patients to:
- Reduce physical symptoms associated with cancer and its treatment, including management of pain, fatigue, insomnia, nausea and other GI issues, appetite, anxiety, depression and stress management
- Maintain optimal nutrition and physical activity during and after treatment using specific recommendations and guidance that is designed to meet individual needs
- Assist with healthy lifestyle choices including smoking cessation, weight management and coping styles
- Enhance the body's natural defense systems
- Provide evidence-based counseling regarding botanicals, supplements and complementary therapies
- Develop and work towards goals for health, wellness, and what is most meaningful and valuable after diagnosis, as well as during and after treatment
- Regain a sense of control and well-being despite the diagnosis