The University of Arizona Cancer Center Scientific Review Committee reviews interventional treatment of diagnostic or therapeutic nature as well as long term population-based studies involving patients or patient samples.
The committee is responsible for:
- Evaluating study merit for utilization of UACC shared resources/services
- Reviewing ongoing progress of interventional treatment
- Promoting unified standards for treatment implementation and translational research.
How to attend a meeting
The SRC meets at 12:00pm on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month in UACC-University Campus room 4978.
Contact UsLinda Garland, MD, SRC Chair
firstname.lastname@example.org (520) 626-3434
- Amit Agarwal, MD, PhD
- Amanda Baker, PharmD, PhD
- Yira Bermudez, PhD, MBA
- Pavani Chalasani, MD, MPH
- Janiel Cragun, MD
- Halyan Cul, PhD
- Victor Gonzalez, MD
- Jules Harris, MD
- Lisa Kopp, DO
- Elleen Martin, CCRP
- Ali McBride, PharmD, MS, BCPS
- Denise Roe, DrPH
- Parminder Singh, MD
- Evan Unger, MD
- James Warneke, MD, FACS