NACP Research Goals
- To bring together a team of investigators engaged in peer-reviewed collaborative research focused on cancer health disparities;
- To integrate research on cancer disparities into existing and future Arizona Cancer Center research programs through interdisciplinary collaborations;
- To increase minority recruitment into research studies.
Currently Funded Projects
- Molecular mechanism in thrombospondin-1 mediated antiangiongensis
- Cancer Risk Factors and Screening Behaviors of the Hopi Tribe
- Prostate Cancer Risk: Role of Genetic Variation in the microRNA Stress Response to Arsenic Exposure
ATTENTION RESEARCHERS - NACP is looking for Pilot or Full Proposals
The Partnership for Native American Cancer Prevention (NACP) hereby notifies investigators that funding is available for cancer prevention-related research projects to explore the causes of the unequal burden of cancer borne by Native American Communities.