NACP Research Goals
- To bring together a team of investigators engaged in peer-reviewed collaborative research focused on cancer health disparities;
- To integrate research on cancer disparities into existing and future Arizona Cancer Center research programs through interdisciplinary collaborations;
- To increase minority recruitment into research studies.
Currently Funded Projects
- Functional genetic variants as modifiers of prostate cancer progression in Native Americans
- Microbes, Bile Acids, and Colorectal Cancer
- Physical Activity and Cancer among Native American Cancer Survivors
- Disruption of Endocrine Pathways by Environmental Arsenic and Development of Estrogen Receptor-Negative Breast Cancer
ATTENTION RESEARCHERS - NACP is looking for Pilot or Full Proposals
The Partnership for Native American Cancer Prevention (NACP) hereby notifies investigators that funding is available for cancer prevention-related research projects to explore the causes of the unequal burden of cancer borne by Native American Communities.
For more information on NACP's Research Projects, please e-mail Jesse Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current call for proposals: nacp_call_for_proposals_for_2019_funding_final_002.pdf
- A successful pilot proposal from our last RFP - Proposal
- Grant Reviewing for NACP
Current list of NACP publications from 2003 to present can be found on the following http://nau.edu/NACP/NACP-Research-Publications,-2003-Present/