The Image Analysis Facility is a component of the University of Arizona Cancer Center Shared Resources. It provides expertise and technology for designing and developing professional image analysis and processing algorithms and software for various imaging modalities. Capabilities also include developing device driver software for various imaging equipment, and real-time data acquisition and analysis.
Software development for the following modalities are supported.
- magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- fluorescence/confocal microscopy
- videography/video microscopy
- proton emission tomography (PET)
- computer tomography (CT)
For more information, please contact JP Galons, PhD.