The goal of community outreach for the Skin Cancer Institute is to reduce skin cancer in Arizona by promoting public awareness of the disease. We want to help our community become sun safe!
Outreach and Education activities include:
- Conducting educational events open to the community
- Providing educational materials to individuals, schools and other organizations
- Sun-safety training for students,educators and health care professionals
- Program development for organizations whose employees are at high risk for skin cancer
Click the links below to visit our other pages
- Events for the community
- How you can help
- "Protect Your Skin" program
- Project SASS (Students are Sun Safe)
- Other resources
- Sunscreen station rental
The Skin Cancer Institute is now a proud partner of the EPA's SunWise program!