Your support can have an impact!
- $150 buys a Protect Your Skin kit for the organization of your choice
- $300 supports community presentations about skin cancer and how to prevent it
- $750 produces 1,000 activity books to educate young children about the dangers of the sun
- $1,000 buys 20 gallons of sunscreen to protect people at outdoor events
- $2,500 supports community outreach events that increase skin cancer awareness
- $5,000 funds grants to further skin cancer research
- $10,000 enables an employer to provide skin cancer screenings and education to their work force
- $25,000 funds graduate students and fellows; training the next generation of researchers
- $50,000+ supports the SCI tissue bank and patient registry; advancing skin cancer research
The Skin Cancer Institute at the Arizona Cancer Center is the only skin cancer organization of its kind that unites patient care, research, outreach and education into one coordinated entity. We operate purely on grants and donations from members of the community like you. We truly appreciate your support!
Contact Us: (888) 724-2749 or DONATE TODAY