The University of Arizona Cancer Center offers medical therapy tailored specifically to patients' tumor characteristics and individual needs.
- Special issues in treatment of breast cancer in older women
- Oncotype DX testing
- State-of-the-art medical oncology treatment, including:
- Adjuvant chemotherapy, hormonal therapy and therapy for metastatic disease
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy for locally advanced or inflammatory breast cancer
- Clinical trials available for patients in all stages of disease, both large-scale, multi-institution trials and local trials designed by our physicians
- Translational laboratory research involving novel imaging techniques and blood markers of response, such as circulating tumor cells